WHCF Prayer & Praise
At WHCF, we are passionate about praying for the needs of our listening family. Prayer is an important part of living life together. This is why we want to partner with you in prayer. We encourage you to submit your own prayer requests or pray for the current prayer requests of other listeners. "Share each other's burdens, and in this way obey the law of Christ." Galatians 6:2
CURRENT PRAYER REQUESTS
- Lily went to specialist yesterday and the hearing lost is from allergies not the recent surgery. Getting to her allergy doctor to see what can be done for this to alleviate the ear problems.
- Pray for Trish in the Portland hospital.
- Pray for another radio person we know whose family nee
- Paul thanking everyone for prayers for Steve Bouregard at Cherry field Pentecostal
- Grandson doing jury duty not in good spirits. Needs a job.
- Please pray for Júlia who will hopefully have gal bladder surgery this coming week (12/11). This princess has been a tough cookie. She endures pain and discomfort like a trooper!!
- It's not all peaches and cream at camp, went in to grab my laptop for my sermon tonight at Hermon Baptist and discovered frozen pipes from our below zero temps last night... Thankful it was after the Christmas Party. Many details to be worked out. Thank you to D.P. Porter Contractors, they were right there with me and Ray getting things cleaned up. Pray for camp, pray we can sort this out, and pray for a good week of clean up. You can help us out by donating online www.fairhavencamps.org/donate-today#runtherace2018 #fairhavencamps2018 #camplifewithchrist #68years -Tristan
- First of all I want to thank you for praying for David and I talk to him yesterday and I heard some positive in his voice so praise God for that so prayer does work and please continue him in your prayers that he keeps strong in his faith and is willing to stay with God and praise you for being there for us .. god bless you- Dale L .
- Rosemary having rotator cuff surgery on 21st