WHCF Prayer & Praise
At WHCF, we are passionate about praying for the needs of our listening family. Prayer is an important part of living life together. This is why we want to partner with you in prayer. We encourage you to submit your own prayer requests or pray for the current prayer requests of other listeners. "Share each other's burdens, and in this way obey the law of Christ." Galatians 6:2
CURRENT PRAYER REQUESTS
- Pray for peace and comfort for Anthony whose health is failing as well as his family
- Thankful to be God’s children and how much better life is living it in Him.
- Lisa’s daughters, her friends Jessica and Jacque. They all need God so desperately in their live.
- Amy is having a nuclear thyroid ablation.
- Pray for a person who has stage IV cancer and had to give up their job.
- Pray for Greg, age 40 who has been diagnosed with a brain tumor and is in Scarborough today to see an oncologist.
- Pray for a young teen who is having identity issues. Pray she will come to Christ and know who she is.
- Pray for an unsaved husband to come to know the Lord.
- Pray for police officers who work long hours and put their lives on the line each day. Bless them for how they are there to keep us safe.
- Praise that Nate is doing well after having appendix removed.
- Well, a trip to the doctors confirms Shingles. Painful. Also bursitis in my elbow. I will, unfortunately need to work from home this week. I can not be around the babies, the pregnant ladies or Liam. Praying for the pain to lessen with all the medication they put me on! ~Barb
- Nate has to have surgery tonight he has appendicitis.
- Pray for Stephen Tish, waiting for liver transplant for a year and a half and condition is getting worse. Also pray for son who lives with him. Son is 16, takes care of his Dad and goes to school.
- Pray for Roxanne who is seeing a skin specialist on Wednesday 02-14. Pray the doctor will have wisdom to figure out what is causing her rash. She has had several wrong diagnoses and has been dealing with this since May of last year.
- Penny's Mom has been sent back to the nursing home after a bout with pneumonia.
- Doug Jones lost his mother last night.
- Scott has early appointment this morning in NYC
- Mother leaving an abusive situation and a daughter with two children also leaving an abusive situation. They just happen to be doing this at the same time. They both need prayer and support.
- Pray for a man who is suffering with mental and emotional issues.
- Pray for two friends of John that he is sharing the Gospel with and has bought each of them Bibles. Pray they will read and understand their need for Christ and that he can be a light to them.
- Pray for Tom who needs help with his personal life including finances and the desire for a mate, a car and more independence.
- Pray for Lou, a senior who is battling the flu.
- Praise for a job, God's provision, and all he has done in caller's life.
- Pray for Lisa heading to the doctor today to see about her breathing problems. She deals with asthma.
© 2017 Lighthouse Radio Network
1476 Broadway, Bangor, ME 04401
1476 Broadway, Bangor, ME 04401