WHCF Prayer & Praise
At WHCF, we are passionate about praying for the needs of our listening family. Prayer is an important part of living life together. This is why we want to partner with you in prayer. We encourage you to submit your own prayer requests or pray for the current prayer requests of other listeners. "Share each other's burdens, and in this way obey the law of Christ." Galatians 6:2
CURRENT PRAYER REQUESTS
- Jennifer needs salvation. Trying to detox.
- Son George needs salvation and to change his life style.
- Joan needs healing for her heart. Is sick today, maybe the flu.
- Frankie Palermo has blindness and is asking for his sight to return that he may continue to serve God in prison ministry. He is 83. Pray for his wife Judy too.
- Pray for Judy to get good news about a biopsy she had last week.
- Jason for healing
- Mary is doing better with the severe infection. She is home from the hospital.
- Lillian, 10 that she will be going to Boston and not able to get appointment until January. Hearing loss getting worse and bothering her. This has been going on since January. Pray for the family as they are all weary.
- Mike needs salvation also his wife and is having breathing problems.
- A family has lost their daughter just recently and now they have found out their son has brain cancer. Pray they know the Lord.
- Pray for the Lane family who lost their mother suddenly. There is an older daughter, and a couple of younger siblings in the home. The oldest is struggling with work responsibilities and possible care of younger children.
- Lisa and family traveling to Georgia for a wedding. Pray for safety.
- Nicole traveling to NH. Please pray for safety.
- Nicole needs prayer for a bad shoulder and extreme pain this morning.
- Jason for healing.
- Mary in hospital for her heart and the infection to be healed that has put her in hospital.
- Person needs prayer for her appointment, struggling and needs prayer.
- William had a stroke and needs prayer for healing.
- Mom with chronic bronchitis and sever cough.
- Pray for a women thrown by her horse with bruising injuries and must make some decisions regarding her horses.