WHCF Prayer & Praise
At WHCF, we are passionate about praying for the needs of our listening family. Prayer is an important part of living life together. This is why we want to partner with you in prayer. We encourage you to submit your own prayer requests or pray for the current prayer requests of other listeners. "Share each other's burdens, and in this way obey the law of Christ." Galatians 6:2
CURRENT PRAYER REQUESTS
- Please pray for Carroll Conley this morning. On Wednesday, February 14th, over 100 people showed up to the public hearing for LD 912, the Conversion Therapy Ban Bill. Thanks to everyone who attended, testified, and prayed. The testimonies before the Labor, Commerce, Research, and Education Committee [LCRED] lasted for six hours. The vote most likely will be today-Carroll speaking today to the caucus before they go in today.
- Carroll Ayer had a blood clot in the lung and a spot on the kidneys found at the doctors this week.
- Daughter who is 20 and son 18 need salvation. Pray for people to share the gospel with them.
- Praise from a lady we prayed for for a job she got the job with a big pay increase to meet her needs. Thanks for your prayers.
- Update (Monday evening): (From Aaron's Dad) The heart cath came back perfect...no heart attack most likely an electrical issue. Pacer/defibrillator to be implanted Wednesday. Continued prayers.Please say a prayer for our little family.Andrew has been having some issues ( chest pains, high cholesterol, etc.). Both of his parents have had open heart surgery.
- Caroline came thru surgery well but has lots of pain and stomach issues now.
- Rosemary at the hospital having lung issues again.
- Widow said she realized after her husband died she thought she’d lost everything but this weekend she realized she doesn’t have to keep living like a Saturday person because Jesus rose from the dead and her life is being resurrected now too.
- Lisa says the knowledge of the resurrection of Jesus gives her peace and comfort.
- Pray for financial needs –wants a Godly man.
- Pray for her family to be saved and dysfunctional family issues
- Tom Shufford passed away yesterday -pray for Terry his wife and their family.
- Jessica being induced for labor today
- Nona having an (EGD) to examine the lining of her esophagus and stomach.
- Sheila doctor appointment for feet.
- Daughter 20 and son 18 unsaved and pray for the Holy Spirit to touch their hearts as they are going to church with their Mom on Easter Sunday.
- Person with job interview at 10:30 this morning. This would be her dream job so pray for God’s will.
- Granddaughter Caroline is having scoliosis surgery tomorrow morning at 7:30. Please pray for success for the surgery and for her peace of mind as she enters the surgery
- An Assistant Pastor is in the hospital again with severe lung issues.
- Charlotte who is 89 is moving to be with her son’s family in North Carolina. Pray for the move and the transition.