WHCF Prayer & Praise
At WHCF, we are passionate about praying for the needs of our listening family. Prayer is an important part of living life together. This is why we want to partner with you in prayer. We encourage you to submit your own prayer requests or pray for the current prayer requests of other listeners. "Share each other's burdens, and in this way obey the law of Christ." Galatians 6:2
CURRENT PRAYER REQUESTS
April 29th- MAY Prayer Requests
- I can really use prayer right now. All my joints hurt.
- 19 year old son and 21 year old daughter for salvation .
- Pray for parents who in 70’s. Pray for Mom having trouble with eye and needs surgery but she’s having complications with that.
- Pray for Russ struggling with a cold or flu.
- If you have a moment please pray for Maggie right now, she has her Spanish 2 final and must past this class. Only a couple more finals then she will be done with college at Houghton. Pray about that too, she is feeling the "realness"of that and leaving that part of her life. She is excited but also sad. Thank you.
- Arly wants to go to work again. Raising a little boy right now as a single mother. Been out of work all winter and wants to get a job again.
- Rick, an early morning listener, son had been electrocuted a couple years ago and he had asked for prayer. Thankful that his son is back to work after having 16 wounds that had to heal. The family is closer now, and even though there are struggles and they’ve had some rough times, he praises God for being there for them thru it all.
- Mike Blakemore a constituent of ours in Christian radio gave us an update on his Dad The cancer appears to have spread outside his stomach in two small areas. They can’t cure him at this point so the goal now is to give him the best quality of life for as long as they can. He just got a feeding tube yesterday and possibly moves to rehab floor today. More than anything he wants to go home. Please pray for comfort and that he can spend what quality time he has left at home.
- Dawn has a hearing tomorrow regarding her mother and meeting with lawyers today. Her mother is mixed up in an online romantic scam and has given money away to the scammer.
- Pray for Marsha and family, oldest son age 37, died yesterday from heart attack very unexpectedly.
- John Walker's men's group has 2 men who are really hurting for vehicles . One needs a van. If you have one that you could donate or might sell cheaply please contact John at 207-504-1456.
- Evelyn will be hospitalized in May for a week to help boost her immune system.
- John, a youth leader we have been praying for is finally well and getting back to work. Thank you for your prayers for his healing.
- Judy says her sister-in-law has advanced lung cancer but is responding well to treatment. Please pray for her healing.
- Judy has an annual physical Thursday. Pray all would be good.
- Pray for Olivia who is battling depression and needs delivery from alcoholism. She needs to seek Jesus in her life.
- Pray for Levi Holmes who has been ill and needs to get back to school
- Pray for Russ who has been sick for several days and is seeing the doctor today.
- Paul Butler-Donna’s brother, is fighting for his life today.
- If you have seen the news out of northern Maine lately...two boys are missing out of Presque Isle and we are worried and just want them to be found safe!
- Paul Willey asked for prayer as he is having kidney problems and has an appointment on Thursday. He is asking for prayer too that he can get to his appointment.