WHCF Prayer & Praise
At WHCF, we are passionate about praying for the needs of our listening family. Prayer is an important part of living life together. This is why we want to partner with you in prayer. We encourage you to submit your own prayer requests or pray for the current prayer requests of other listeners. "Share each other's burdens, and in this way obey the law of Christ." Galatians 6:2
CURRENT PRAYER REQUESTS
- Terry Shufford - Prayers appreciated for my poor little mama on day 4 in the hospital with C.diff (nasty stuff).
- Jason asking for prayer that he and his ex-fiance might mend their relationship after they are both changing their ways. Jason has been in rehab. Pray for him to be strong as he enters regular society again.
- Pray for Marsha who is looking to move to VA and needs a job.
- Alex, 12 years old in hospital with throat issues.
- Another young man needs prayer for problem
- Please pray for Pastor Greg and his wife Angie as they approach a period of great unknown in their lives. Pray that the Lord continues to direct these two wonderful people, and maintain their strength and confidence.
- Prayer walk tomorrow for c-Rev. Praying for 13,000 new believers in Maine.
- Jim Peavy that prayer warriors could pray for him. Having some bladder issues after his heart surgery, but overall things are going well for him.
- Pray for Marta who is heading home to Brazil for a month to visit her family. Pray for financial blessings and that she will get her passport in Boston. Leaving July 2nd.
- A mom feels her daughter who is getting married a week from tomorrow is not marrying into a good situation. She wants to write something to her daughter, pray for God’s will in that and also that the daughter would consider God’s will for her life and not just what she wants.
- Please don't mention my name. My marriage is in trouble. I cannot give details, just pray. Ka Ja
- Pray for a family meeting with a lawyer today with a parent to get things in order for the elderly parents future. Pray all would go well and the best results would happen for all.
- Praise--Jim Peavy had heart surgery and he’s off his pain meds now and doing great.
- Pray for David and Teresa who are taking over a church on a small island in Hawaii. They used to live there when David was in the Navy, but now retired God has called them back to serve this church.
- Asking prayers for my friend Steph S her deliverance from drugs and never touches them again her salvation that she becomes saved filled with the Holy Spirit god becomes the center of her life a unbreakable anointing on her life she becomes a light to others new godly minded friends her old friends disappear forever a good job successful career peace that surpasses all understanding good decision making skills break all the curses and demonic strongholds assignments and influences shut all the doors a powerful anointing too preach boldly the true word of god a anointing and calling like Kathryn Kuhlman she becomes a powerful voice too the nations in Jesus Christ name please pass Steph's name and needs along to anyone willing to pray for her thanks. --Jim
- Thanks for the welcome back from listener.
- Pray for a person who had cataract surgery this morning and after getting home passed out. Ambulance is taking him to the hospital.
- Dear family and friends— would appreciate your prayers today for my sweet cousin Cherelle. She is in hospital with multiple issues. Please pray for total healing and blessings for her, Mom and Dad! Thank you!! Lisa
- Pray for Sue who is having fear issues. Pray for strength today.
- Joanna praise about children that her sister is trying to adopt. Couldn’t hear the whole message, but I think she is able to adopt the little girl and praying for the same for the boy. Praying for an easy transition for the children.
- Lady having double vision. Seeing an eye surgeon today. May have to have surgery on left eye.
- Friend Merle, an elderly man who is dying in the hospital. Pray for his peace in passing and that he truly has Christ in his heart.
- Lady praising the Lord for sparing her in a car accident. The party who hit her has paid off her car and she is now looking for another. Pray God will guide her and direct her to the right vehicle.
- Please pray for host families who have Ukranian orphans coming to stay with them for 11 weeks this summer, through the Host Ukraine program. The children arrive in the US today. Please also pray for the children that they find families who will adopt them.
- Pray for Rosemary as she wrote on her FB page today---BUMMER! Wishful thinking that I could go home today! I’ve had IV antibiotics, Steroids and Duonebs!!! But, still coughing really bad with deep breaths! Can’t hide that when the doc says take a deep breathe and I cough like a fool! That air just isn’t moving!! Bummer, All Our Kids and Grandkids are here just for the weekend!!! Pray that the doc will discharge me tomorrow morning!!
- Pray for a family whose son has left home and gone out-of-state with another person and declared his homosexuality. His family is torn and suffering and others are being very judgmental toward them in their situation.
- Praise for a family who came out of a serious accident with no major injuries where their truck had failure and they crashed.
- A person who is on the road all the time wanted to give thanks for God being with him and being his co-pilot all day long.
- John and Deb Walsh. Our good friend's funeral, John's aunt's burial and granddaughter's graduation. All today in The County. God, keep us going.
- Not to worry about an MRI with contrast coming up and to help her to rely on Jesus and not be anxious as she goes thru this test.
- Sandy had leg amputated and people had been praying for her before—and nowshe might lose her other leg as well. Pray for her relationship also with her daughter who is her care taker.
- Pray for Jim Peavey who is in the hospital with serious heart issues.
- Pray for Trenton who needs salvation and to change his life.
- Beth Carter lost her Dad last Friday. Please pray for the Kutz family.
Praise for the young woman we prayed for last week who was away from home and on drugs because she has come home and has gotten into a Christian rehab program.
- Pray for a person having to deal with his elderly father's issues and he lives in another state. Needs guidance and direction.