WHCF Prayer & Praise
At WHCF, we are passionate about praying for the needs of our listening family. Prayer is an important part of living life together. This is why we want to partner with you in prayer. We encourage you to submit your own prayer requests or pray for the current prayer requests of other listeners. "Share each other's burdens, and in this way obey the law of Christ." Galatians 6:2
CURRENT PRAYER REQUESTS
- Pray for Penny. She has surgery today at 10am. Her cancer returned.
- Jessie was diagnosed with brain cancer 6 months ago. She's now cancer free and returned to work!
- Pray for Pete's Mom. She is not in good health.
- Michelle has a mass in her abdomen. A Biopsy is pending. The family has been so much, prayers are appreciated.
- Pray for Mickey, Mrs. Haskell, Dawn and Casandra as they battle cancer.