WHCF Prayer & Praise
At WHCF, we are passionate about praying for the needs of our listening family. Prayer is an important part of living life together. This is why we want to partner with you in prayer. We encourage you to submit your own prayer requests or pray for the current prayer requests of other listeners. "Share each other's burdens, and in this way obey the law of Christ." Galatians 6:2
CURRENT PRAYER REQUESTS
July Prayer List
Week of August 12th-16th
- Can you please pray for my grandfather, Earl? He fell last night and broke his hip :( he is 92 and has been falling a lot, but never this badly.
- Also can you please include a request from one of my relatives? She didn't want her name to be shared but said her son struggles with alcohol and she has been praying he will quit for a long time.
- Pray for Brian-unspoken.
- Pray for Nicole, a mom who is having seizures.
- Praise from Georgina that her son Jason is still in treatment and getting better day by day.
Week of July 29th-August 2nd
- Pray for Sherry in Jonesboro who lost her Mom, her Dad is ill and she found out she has cancer.
- Pry for Donna and Skip's daughter Brittany who has been very ill with liver issues and is on the liver transplant list now.
- Judy's procedure for heart stents went well and she is doing well.
- Pam is home from the hospital now, but still needs prayer for healing.
- Please pray for Pearl Kieb who had a bran scan Friday. She has been struggling with health issues.
- Pray for Penny's Mom, Lou, who fell Thursday and is in a lot of pain. She is having xrays today.
- Boyde Crowley, Jonesport Fire chief tore his achiles tendon and was getting ready for surgery and has now had a heart attack. Prayers for his family and the community too. He will be missed as Fire Chief.
- Continue to pray for Lisa's cousin who has been moved to a nursing home after a serious accident.
- It is with great sorrow to tell you that my sister Inez went to be with Jesus early yesterday morning. She is at peace with Him now. Many thanks to all of you for the prayers, it is greatly appreciated. I will see her again.
- Prayers for Judy heart surgery today, and Pam who had a stroke has been in rehab and was to come home yesterday..... both these women have a special place in my heart and I pray Jesus healing touch on both of them.
- Sherry Hollins in Jonesboro whose mother passed away after a long battle with cancer and her father is home but not well. Sherry herself just found out she has liver cancer that has spread to other areas and she is a single mom of an 11 year old and doesn't have much support. She is staying strong but she has a lot on her right now.
- Skipper and Dona whose daughter has been in Boston for tests. They do not have any answers yet.
- Pray for Lori's friend who had a stroke several years ago but is having symptoms and having some tests done tomorrow.
- Update on Ben. He has been diagnosed with Lyme disease which seems to be causing his extreme pain. He probably will eventually need an operation for the tethered cord, but it may not be as imminent as originally thought. Pray for a quick recovery from the Lyme causing so much pain.
- Pray for Barbara who continues to suffer with upper body pain and facial pain. Doctors cannot figure out why and she deals with chronic pain every day.
- Good morning, I am once again requesting prayers for my son Josh, he is 22, homeless and addicted to drugs. The drugs have really caused a major problem with his brain, he is schizophrenic, delusional and the list goes on and on. Thanks to God he was picked up by the police last week, brought to the ER and has been under Drs care for a week. His dad and I will be attending a team meeting today with representatives from many organizations who have been trying to help Josh. Please pray that a solid, good plan for my son can come out of this meeting. I would also like to request for prayers that God remove the demons in my sons mind that are tormenting him. Deep down inside is my sweet, loving little boy who grew up knowing the Lord. I pray every day that my son can find the strength to turn and seek God because through Him all things are possible!! Thank you.
Week of July 22-26
- Pray for Melissa who is in the hospital again with liver issues.
- Tricia has pneumonia and is in the hospital.
- Lisa's cousin was in a serious accident and lost her mom. Her cousin is in the hospital with 2 broken ankles, broken ribs, and a broken arm and elbow. Please pray for physical condition as well as her mental and emotional state in her loss.
- Pray for Shannon who lost her daughter to drug overdose.
- Pray for Jeanette's mother-in-law who is in the hospital.
- A wife is asking for prayer for God to work in the release of her husband from rehab in Bangor to a nursing home more convenient for them in Ellsworth.
- Paula fell preparing for VBS at Laraby Baptist Church and broke her arm. Not sure if surgery will be needed.
- Paul Wiley wanted to thank everyone for their continued prayers. He is doing much better. Asks everyone to continue to pray for Penny's health.
- Pray for Ben. He suffers with spina bifida and is having a lot of pain in his back and legs. Pray the doctors can give a correct diagnosis and that if he needs surgery it would lead to miraculous and full healing that he might walk.
- Pray for Lois Cole who is having brain surgery in Boston this morning. Pray for the surgeons to have success and the outcome will be complete healing. Lois and Alan Cole have served the Lord for many years.
- Continue to pray for Marianne who broke her foot a few weeks back. It is healing nicely, but she's had trouble with a blood clot in the upper leg. It is still swelling and causing pain.
- Can you please pray for my 92-(almost 93!) year old grandmother, as well as my almost 2-year old daughter? Both are named Rose. They are both sick; my gram with a stomach bug and my daughter with Hand, Foot & Mouth. Thank you so much,
- Pray for Linda Alley. Her husband Shirley that we had been praying for passed away and the service was Sunday.
- Pray for Skipper and Donna Alley and their daughter Brittany who has liver problems. She has been in the hospital and is going to Boston.
- Paula did have surgery and a couple plates put in. Very painful for her and she needs time to heal and recover. Pray others will step up in her place for VBS.
- Tricia says thank you for the prayers for her family. Her mother still needs prayer for her knee. She's been through a lot with it.
- Also prayer for family members and friends for salvation.
- Grandparents from Owls Head are asking for prayer for their 8 year old grandson who was just diagnosed with Lyme Disease.
- Pray for a Mom who is blind in her right and has had surgery. Pray for healing.
- Pray for a 21 year old daughter and a 19 year old daughter who have wandered from the Lord and are being heavily influenced by the world.
- Continue to pray for the Christian camps and the kids who have newly accepted Christ and those who have yet to come to Jesus. Pray for the staff and counselors for strength to finish the camping season.
- Pray for a person who is looking for an opportunity to witness to an individual who needs Christ.
- A lady asks for prayer for her neighbor who has cancer.
- Pray for Paul Marston having open heart surgery this morning at 9 am.
- Lois Cole who had brain surgery yesterday is doing well. They removed the tumor successfully.
- Ben is in Boston being examined for his leg and back pain. Ben has spina bifida.
- I have a big praise for Jesus. My sister, Inez, (who has terminal cancer) gave her heart to the Lord this evening. I wept with joy! Now I know that she will be in heaven waiting for me when I get there. I am just overjoyed with love for Jesus! Thank You, Jesus!!
- Can you please pray for healing for me and my kids? We’ve all got Hand, Foot & Mouth. Thank you, Jessica
- Dear Facebook Friends, as most of you know, Ben my grandson and Steph my daughter are in Boston waiting to see the world's premiere spina bifida doctor. I'm asking believers to pray for the "impossible ". Please pray for Ben's total healing as though he never had spina bifida. We'll give God the glory!