WHCF Prayer & Praise
At WHCF, we are passionate about praying for the needs of our listening family. Prayer is an important part of living life together. This is why we want to partner with you in prayer. We encourage you to submit your own prayer requests or pray for the current prayer requests of other listeners. "Share each other's burdens, and in this way obey the law of Christ." Galatians 6:2
CURRENT PRAYER REQUESTS
April Prayer Requests
- Pray for Ana Maria who is struggling with back pain.
- Marsha is giving thanks that she does not have to have surgery on her foot or use crutches right now.
- Pray for Jessica who is struggling with depression.
- Sally--I had a breast biopsy on Monday and I am awaiting results today. I am not scared as my Heavenly Father is guarding me, but I need strength to get through this part of the process…the waiting for results.
- A Dad has called and asked for prayer for his three children. All of them are either separated, divorced, or in the process. Please pray God will give them a spirit of repentance and work in their lives.
- Pray for a man who is having eye problems and needs to face up to having to have shots in his eyes.
- Pray for Dale's son who is moving to TX.
- Pray for Steve who has the shingles.
- Pray for Eric who is recovering after having a kidney removed.
- Pray for Shirley and Linda Alley who both are struggling with health issues.
- Pray for Tammy Johnson who is having a kidney removed. And for her husband who is not able to do physical labor after his heart attack.
- Pray for Kelsey who is going to have her child any time now.
- Pray for Jill who is helping her daughter and also taking care of her 98 year old mother.
- Pray for Phil who has been dealing with pneumonia and is Bangor in the ICU.
- Pray for Angela who needs strength and peace as she goes through a difficult time.
- Pray for Marsha who has broken her ankle and sees the specialist tomorrow. And her husband has tests tomorrow as well.
- Pray for Evelyn whose numbers are not good. She has anemia and if she doesn't improve they are going to send her to Boston.
- Pray for Elaine's husband, Paul at the hospital in Portland with 4 blocked arteries near his heart. They are trying to decide whether to do surgery or how to move forward.
- Karen needs prayer for complications with pneumonia.
- Elizabeth's son's fiance broke up with him and Elizabeth is very burdened for her and wants to be able to share about Christ with her in a couple weeks when she sees her.
- Larry, age 64 has a lot of medical and emotional problems. Needs healing and to be able to trust God more.
- Lee needs prayer as he struggles with lung cancer.
- Gail has been sick for a week with the flu and other issues. Her husband Paul, asked us to pray for her healing.
- Pray for Sarah Cleaves who is having surgery Tuesday, 04-02.
- Pray today for Phil who is in ICU and need healing from pneumonia. He has two small daughters.
- Pray for Tom Collins has is having bladder surgery this morning. He's been having issues for quiet some time now.